Global Energy Storage for Microgrids Market Research Report 2017 provides a unique tool for evaluating the market, highlighting opportunities, and supporting strategic and tactical decision-making. This report recognizes that in this rapidly-evolving and competitive environment, up-to-date marketing information is essential to monitor performance and make critical decisions for growth and profitability. It provides information on trends and developments, and focuses on markets and materials, capacities and technologies, and on the changing structure of the Energy Storage for Microgrids Market.
Market competition by top manufacturers, with production, price, revenue (value) and market share for each manufacturer; the top players like ABB, NGK Group, AEG, Imergy, SolarCity, SAMSUNG SDI, ZEN, NEC, OutBack, Saft, The AES Corporation, EOS, S&C Electric Company, Absolute Renewable Energy (UK) Ltd, Princeton, GE, Ampard, A123 Energy Solutions, Aquion Energy, EnStorage, Moixa, ZBB Energy, Younicos.
Geographically, this report is segmented into several key Regions, with production, consumption, revenue (million USD), market share and growth rate of Energy Storage for Microgrids in these regions, from 2012 to 2022 (forecast), covering North America, China, Europe, Southeast Asia, Japan, India.
On the basis of product, this report displays the production, revenue, price, market share and growth rate of each type, primarily split into Pumped Storage, CAES, Flywheel Energy Storage, SMES, Battery Energy Storage , Super Capacitor Energy Storage. On the basis on the end users/applications, this report focuses on the status and outlook for major applications/end users, consumption (sales), market share and growth rate of Energy Storage for Microgrids for each application, including Military Base Microgrids, Commercial and Industrial (C&I) Microgrids, Other.
Major points covered in this Energy Storage for Microgrids Market Research are:-
- Energy Storage for Microgrids Market Overview, Segment by Type (Product Category), by Application, by Region (2012-2022), Competition by Manufacturers
- Global Market Size (Value) of Energy Storage for Microgrids (2012-2022)
- Global Energy Storage for Microgrids Capacity, Production, Revenue (Value), Supply (Production), Consumption, Export, Import by Region (2012-2017)
- Global Energy Storage for Microgrids Production, Revenue (Value), Price Trend by Type
- Global Energy Storage for Microgrids Market Analysis by Application
- Global Energy Storage for Microgrids Manufacturers Profiles/Analysis
- Energy Storage for Microgrids Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Industrial Chain, Sourcing Strategy and Downstream Buyers
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Global Energy Storage for Microgrids Market Forecast (2017-2022)
- Research Findings and Conclusion
This independent 128 page report guarantees you will remain better informed than your competition. With over 150 tables and figures examining the Energy Storage for Microgrids market, the report gives you a visual, one-stop breakdown of the leading products, submarkets and market leader’s market revenue forecast as well as analysis to 2022.
Avail complete report of this research with TOC and List of Figures at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/062112831/2017-global-energy-storage-for-microgrids-market-research-report
This study aims to estimate the Energy Storage for Microgrids market size for 2017 and projects its demand till 2022. It also provides a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the Energy Storage for Microgrids market. Various secondary sources that include Directories, Industry journals, Press Releases and Paid Databases, Trading Economics like Bloomberg Business, Hoovers, Factiva and Annual Reports have been used to identify and collect information useful for this commercial study of the Energy Storage for Microgrids market. Primary sources, such as Manufacturers, Distributor, Opinion Leaders, Industry Experts, Front-line Staff, Technology and Innovation Directors, Executives from Related Industries and Organizations, Purchasing/Product Managers, End Users/Buyers, Industry Experts, Opinion Leaders and Research Institutes, have been interviewed to obtain and verify critical information as well as to assess prospects of the Energy Storage for Microgrids market.