Plasma is obtained from blood after separation from red blood cells, white blood cells and platelets. The major components of blood plasma include proteins, amino acids, and other essential nutrients. Among these, proteins form the most important part of plasma and constitutes albumin, immunoglobulin, factor VIII, factor IX, alpha1 and many more. Plasma proteins are extracted from blood and used for many therapeutic indications.
Blood plasma is important because they fight off foreign substances that invade the body and transport nutrients and water. Plasma and recovered plasma are used to produce therapies that treat people with rare, chronic diseases and disorders such as primary immunodeficiency, hemophilia and genetic lung disease, as well as in the treatment of trauma, burns and shock. North America is the largest market for blood plasma as it has the most advanced infrastructure which has helped in increasing plasma collections over the time.
Growth factors of the global blood plasma market include increased diagnosis rate, rise in plasma collections and robust growth in emerging economies. Major trends of the market include increase in fractionation capacity, growing AATD market potential, and innovation in therapeutics. The market growth is hindered by factors such as high cost of treatment, lengthy approval process and high R&D costs.
Avail Complete research data at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/report/purchase/0718869?mode=su
The report offers an in-depth analysis of the global blood plasma market. It also covers global as well as regional aspect of the market. The report profiles the top notch players of the market including Shire Plc., CSL Limited, Grifols, S.A., and Octapharma Inc.
Essential Points Covered in List of Charts are:
- Global Blood Plasma Market Forecast by Value (2016-2021)
- Global Immunoglobulin Market Forecast by Value (2016-2021)
- Global Factor VIII Market Forecast by Volume (2016-2021)
- The US Immunoglobulin Market Forecast by Volume (2016-2021)
- China’s Blood Plasma Market Forecast by Value (2016-2021)
- Global Alpha1 Patient Population (2016)
- Global Blood Plasma Market Share by Company (2016)
- Global Alpha1 Market Share by Company (2016)
- Research & Development Investments of CSL Limited (2012-2016)