Polymer notes in last few years have become very popular among central banks despite of them being in use since 1988. These notes are primarily used to counter corruption and practice of counterfeit money in an economy. Additionally, polymer notes prove to be more cost effective in long run when compared to the production of paper banknotes because they last at least 2.5 times longer than the paper alternative, which equates to an average of five to six years in circulation.
Polymer notes, incorporated with many security features; proves to be more environmental friendly than other types in circulation. Global polymer notes market is progressively increasing at a robust growth rate with various central banks & governments heading towards its adoption. Polymer notes are created using unique bubble process with substrate base film based on a specialized form of Biaxial Orientated Polypropylene (BOPP).
Growth factors of the global polymer notes market include increasing banknote production & circulation, cost effectiveness of polymer notes, and accelerating economic growth. Major trends of the market include increasing replacement of old notes, willingness among people to switch to polymer notes, and increased concerns over counterfeit currencies. The market growth is hindered by reduced bargaining power of manufactures, and costly process.
Avail Complete research data at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/report/purchase/0718871?mode=su
The report offers an in-depth analysis of the global polymer note market. The polymer notes market has only two players i.e. De La Rue and Innovia Security Private Limited, which have been profiled in detailed.
Essential Points Covered in List of Charts are:
- Global Banknotes Market Forecast by Value (2016-2021)
- Global Banknote Substrate Market Forecast by Volume (2016-2021)
- Global Banknote Substrate Market Forecast by Segment (2021)
- Global Polymer Notes Market Share in Banknote Substrate Market (2016/2021)
- People’s Willingness to Switch to Polymer Notes in England by Age Group (2016)
- Global Issuing Authorities of Polymer Notes by Major Players (2001-2016)
- De La Rue’s Revenue and Operating Profit (2012-2016)
- Innovia Security’s Polymer Banknotes Circulation (2016)