Recruitment is defined as a process of searching employees for an organization. The process involved in this includes conducting job analysis, sourcing the talent, and screening of talents. The recruitment/staffing market is bifurcated into two segments; general and professional recruitment, both of which can be further classified into temporary and permanent staffing.
Demographic trends largely affect the staffing market that grows as the labor force supply increases. A change in demographic transition can become a factor in dampening economic expansion and GDP growth, which in turn would cause a decline in the global recruitment market. The global recruitment market will be driven by factors such as intensifying involvement of social media and online job platforms, growth prospects in emerging economies, rising industrial production, and increased volume of mergers and acquisitions in the industry.
Avail Complete research data at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/report/purchase/0718853?mode=su
Staffing/recruiting sales are highly correlated with gross domestic product (GDP). As GDP expands, so does recruiting market. So, the market is trending with budding new business environment, rise in foreign born workers, rising staffing index, VMS & MSO usage, and high demand for skilled and professional workers. However, the market growth will be hindered by decline in labor force participation, ageing workforce, and skill shortage.
The report offers an in-depth analysis of the global recruitment market. It also covers the regional aspect of the market. The report profiles Adecco SA, Randstad Holding NV, Manpower Group and Recruit Group.
Essential Points Covered in List of Charts are:
- Global Recruitment Market Forecast by Value (2017-2021)
- Global Recruitment Market by Type (2016)
- Global Temporary Recruitment Market by Value (2012-2016)
- The US GDP Growth & Unemployment Forecast (2012-2021)
- Canada’s Recruitment Market Forecast by Value (2017-2021)
- The UK Recruitment Market by Value (2017-2021)
- France’s GDP Growth & Unemployment Forecast (2012-2021)
- Australia’s Recruitment Market Forecast by Value (2017-2021)
- The US Industrial Production Index (1990-2016)
- Manpower Group’s Revenue and Net Earnings (2012-2016)