Rubber gloves are an important part of healthcare & foodservices industries, keeping its demand intact & consistent throughout the year. Rubber gloves are primarily used for the purpose of protection while performing tasks. They are broadly classified into latex or natural rubber (NR) gloves and nitrile or synthetic rubber (SR) gloves.
Rubber gloves can be divided into several product categories on the basis of the material used for making them, each having their own advantages & disadvantages. Rubber glove manufactures worldwide have been adopting a strategy of aggressive expansion to lower down their cost of production & maintain price competiveness. This could lead to a possible supply glut in the future, which would further normalize with increased demand.
Growth of the global rubber gloves market is likely to be driven by factors such as up-gradation of manufacturing efficiencies, increased penetration of rubber gloves in emerging economies, emergence of new threats and escalating ageing population. The market is majorly trending with shift in consumer preference towards nitrile gloves, which are thin and as comfortable as traditional latex gloves. Along with this trend, other major development that could been seen in the market includes, improving bargaining power of the consumers and increased capacity expansion & product differentiation.
Avail Complete research data at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/report/purchase/0718859?mode=su
The report offers an in-depth analysis of the global rubber gloves market with focus on Malaysian rubber gloves market. The report profiles Top Glove Corporation, Kossan Rubber Industries, Hartalega, and Supermax Corporation.
Essential Points Covered in List of Charts are:
- Global Rubber Production & Consumption Volume Forecast (2017-2021)
- Global Rubber Gloves Market Forecast by Value (2016-2021)
- Global Rubber Gloves Demand Volume Forecast (2017-2021)
- Malaysia’s Rubber Glove Production Volume Forecast (2017-2021)
- Malaysia’s Rubber Glove Export Value Forecast (2017-2021)
- Number of Foreign Workers in Malaysian Rubber Gloves Market (2016)
- Key Players – Capacity Utilization Rate Comparison (2016-2019E)
- Kossan Rubber Industries Revenue and Net Profit (2012-2016)
- Supermax Corporation’s Revenue and Net Profit (2012-2016)
- Hartalega’s Revenue and Gross Profit (2012-2016)