The “mHealth (Mobile Healthcare) Ecosystem: 2017 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts“ report presents an in–depth assessment of the global mHealth market. In addition to covering key market drivers, challenges, future roadmap, value chain analysis, deployment case studies, service/product strategies and strategic recommendations, the report also presents comprehensive forecasts for the mHealth market from 2017 till 2030.
Driven by the thriving ecosystem, SNS Research estimates that the mHealth market will account for over $23 Billion in 2017 alone. Despite barriers relating to regulation, patient acceptance and privacy concerns, SNS Research estimates further growth at a CAGR of more than 35% over the next three years.
The forecasts and historical revenue figures are individually segmented for 5 individual submarkets, 29 use case categories, 5 ecosystem player categories, 6 geographical regions and 34 countries.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
Country Markets: – Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA.
This study answers several questions for stakeholders, primarily which market segments they should focus upon during the next five years to prioritize their efforts and investments.
These stakeholders include more than 100 companies both manufacturing and providing services in the mHealth Ecosystem such as,
270 Vision, 3L Labs, 3M, 4DForce, 4iii Innovations, Abbott Laboratories, Accenture, AdhereTech, Adherium, Adidas, AeroScout, Aerotel Medical Systems, Aetna, Agfa Healthcare, Agfa-Gevaert Group, AiRISTA, AirStrip Technologies, Alego Health, AliveCor, AllScripts Healthcare, Alphabet, Altran Group, AMD Global Telemedicine, Amiigo, Anthem, Apollo Hospitals, Appirio, Apple, ARM, Asahi Kasei Group, ASICS Corporation and other major players in the market.
The report has the following key findings:
– Driven by the thriving ecosystem, SNS Research estimates that the mHealth market will account for over $23 Billion in 2017 alone. Despite barriers relating to regulation, patient acceptance and privacy concerns, SNS Research estimates further growth at a CAGR of more than 35% over the next three years.
– While the use of mHealth devices and apps is already widespread in clinical trials, pharmaceutical giants are now setting their sights on connected drug delivery platforms that will automatically detect and log patients’ medication use to improve adherence.
– SNS Research estimates that mHealth centric wearable devices will account for over 60 Million unit shipments by the end of 2017. In order to gain valuable insights from the data generated by these devices, healthcare service providers and other stakeholders are increasingly investing in Big Data and analytics technology.
– mHealth has the potential to dramatically reduce the costs of healthcare operations, while improving the quality of healthcare. SNS Research estimates that by the end of 2017, mHealth could represent up to $370 Billion in annual healthcare cost savings worldwide.
Global MHealth (Mobile Healthcare) Ecosystem Sales (K Units) by Application (2016-2022)
|2016||2017||2030||Market Share (%)2030||CGAR (%)
|Latin & Central America||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
|Middle East & Africa||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– What are the key market drivers and challenges for mHealth?
– What are the key applications of mHealth?
– How is the mHealth value chain structured and how will it evolve overtime?
– How big is the mHealth market, and how much revenue will it generate in 2020?
– What will be the installed base of IoT connections for mHealth applications in 2020?
– How many mHealth centric wearable devices will be shipped in 2020?
The report covers the following topics:
– The scope and implementation of mHealth across the globe
– mHealth technology
– Market drivers and key benefits of mHealth
– Challenges and inhibitors to the mHealth ecosystem
– mHealth standardization and regulatory initiatives
– mHealth opportunities, use cases and applications
– mHealth deployment case studies
– Value chain analysis of the mHealth ecosystem and the recognition of key players in each segment of the value chain
– mHealth industry roadmap: 2017 – 2030
– Key trends in the mHealth ecosystem; mHealth regulation, security, adoption of cloud based mHealth services, alliances for ecosystem fortification, and the impact of LTE/5G deployments
– The role of IoT and wearable technology in the mHealth ecosystem
– Profiles and strategies of over 230 leading ecosystem players
– Strategic recommendations for mobile operators, enabling technology providers, mHealth device OEMs, application developers, healthcare service providers and pharmaceutical companies
– In-depth analysis for 5 individual submarkets and their associated mHealth application use cases:
– Pharmaceutical Applications
– Medical Information & Healthcare Management
– Healthcare & Fitness
– Remote Consultation/Diagnostic Services
– IoT, Wearable Technology, Sensor & Monitoring Applications
– Historical revenue figures and forecasts till 203
IoT, Wearable Technology, Sensor & Monitoring Applications:
– Health and Wellness Monitoring
– Disease Surveillance/Remote Monitoring
– Diagnostic Tools
– Technical Logistics
– Revenue is also split by ecosystem player:
Information & Healthcare Management:
– Electronic Health/Medical Records & Tracking Tools
– Diagnostic Tools & Medical Reference
– Continuing Medical Education
– Awareness Through Alerts
– Logistical & Payment Support