The “Wireless Network Infrastructure Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Macrocell RAN, Small Cells, C-RAN, RRH, DAS, Carrier Wi-Fi, Mobile Core, Backhaul & Fronthaul” report presents an in-depth assessment of the wireless network infrastructure ecosystem including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, investment trends, mobile operator revenue potential, regional CapEx commitments, network rollout strategies, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and vendor market share.
Due to a decline in macrocell RAN infrastructure spending, SNS Research estimates that the wireless network infrastructure market will remain relatively flat through 2020, with annual investments of over $61 Billion. We also expect a significant shift in investments towards small cells, C-RAN, DAS and carrier Wi-Fi infrastructure. By 2020, these four submarkets, together with their fronthaul and backhaul segments, will account for over 50% of all wireless network infrastructure spending.
The report also presents forecasts for wireless network infrastructure investments from 2016 till 2030. The forecasts cover 9 individual submarkets and 6 regions.
This study answers several questions for stakeholders, primarily which market segments they should focus upon during the next five years to prioritize their efforts and investments.
Sample/Inquire at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/07203980/the-wireless-network-infrastructure-ecosystem-2016-2030-macrocell-ran-small-cells-c-ran-rrh-das-carrier-wi-fi-mobile-core-backhaul-fronthaul/inquiry
These stakeholders include more than 100 companies both manufacturing and providing services in the Wireless Network Infrastructure such as,
3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project), 3Roam, 4ipnet, 4RF, 6WIND, ABB, Ablaze Wireless, Absolute Analysis, Accedian Networks, Accelink Technologies, Accelleran, Accuris Networks, AceAxis, Actelis Networks, Actiontec, Actus Networks, Adax, ADB, ADI (Analog Devices Inc.), ADLINK Technology, ADRF (Advanced RF Technologies), ADTRAN, ADVA Optical Networking, Advantech, Advantech Wireless, Aerohive Networks, Affarii Technologies, Affirmed Networks, AirHop Communications, Airspan Networks, Airvana, AKM (Asahi Kasei Microdevices), ALAXALA Networks, Albis Technologies, Alcatel-Lucent, ALCOMA, Allied Data Technologies, Allied Telesis, Allot Communications, Alpha Networks, Altiostar Networks, Alvarion Technologies, Amarisoft, Amdocs, American Tower Corporation, Anritsu Corporationand other major players in the market.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the 2G, 3G, 4G and 5G wireless network infrastructure opportunity?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
– Which submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
– What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
– How will the market shape for small cell, C-RAN, carrier Wi-Fi and DAS deployments?
– How much service revenue will be generated by mobile operator networks?
– When will 2G and 3G infrastructure spending diminish?
The report has the following key findings:
– Due to a decline in macrocell RAN infrastructure spending, SNS Research estimates that the wireless network infrastructure market will remain relatively flat through 2020, with annual investments of over $61 Billion.
– SNS Research expects a significant shift in investments towards small cells, C-RAN, DAS and carrier Wi-Fi infrastructure. By 2020, these four submarkets, together with their fronthaul and backhaul segments, will account for over 50% of all wireless network infrastructure spending.
– Small cell and C-RAN solutions are beginning to converge as small cell OEMs seek to capitalize on the benefits of centralized coordination for in-building and enterprise coverage.
– Driven by ongoing large scale deployments, we estimate that LTE networks will generate nearly $800 Billion in annual service revenue by 2020.
– Vendors are increasing their focus on profit margins. Many are already cutting staff, embracing operational excellence, evolving their new business models, acquiring niche businesses and expanding their managed services offerings.
– New CapEx commitment avenues such as HetNet infrastructure and virtualization will continue to usher industry restructuring, and market consolidation.
Inquire for Discount at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/07203980/the-wireless-network-infrastructure-ecosystem-2016-2030-macrocell-ran-small-cells-c-ran-rrh-das-carrier-wi-fi-mobile-core-backhaul-fronthaul/discount
The report covers the following topics:
– Up-to-date coverage of market dynamics allowing wireless network infrastructure vendors to analyze opportunities and challenges of selling to mobile operators in different regional markets
– Analysis of demand and supply of wireless network infrastructure including forecasts of investment trends, technology requirements and deployment strategies for antenna, RAN, mobile core, backhaul and fronthaul deployments
– Review of mobile operator CapEx commitments, subscriptions, traffic projections and service revenue, by technology and region
– Market outlook for key technologies including TD-LTE, LTE-Advanced, VoLTE, RCS, LTE broadcast, unlicensed LTE small cells and 5G
– Industry roadmap and value chain
– Profiles and strategies of over 350 ecosystem players including wireless network infrastructure vendors and enabling technology providers
– Vendor market share for macrocell RAN, small cells, C-RAN, DAS, carrier Wi-Fi, mobile core, backhaul and fronthaul
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030.
Forecast Segmentation Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
Macrocell RAN Air Interface Technology Segmentation:
– 2G & 3G
– LTE FDD
Mobile Core Technology Segmentation:
– 3G Packet Core
– HLR (Home Location Register)
– MSS (Mobile Switching Subsystem)
– LTE EPC (Evolved Packet Core)
– WiMAX Mobile Core
– 5G Mobile Core
Small Cells Air Interface Technology Segmentation:
– 2G & 3G
Deployment Model Segmentation:
Carrier Wi-Fi Submarket Segmentation:
– Access Points
– Access Point Controllers
Integration Approach Segmentation:
– Standalone Wi-Fi Hotspots
– Managed Wi-Fi Offload
C-RAN Air Interface Technology Segmentation:
– 3G & LTE
Global Wireless Network Infrastructure Sales (K Units) by Application (2016-2022)
|2016||2017||2030||Market Share (%)2030||CGAR (%)
|Latin & Central America||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
|Middle East & Africa||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|