The “Big Data Market: 2015 – 2030- Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the Big Data ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, vertical market opportunities and use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies on Big Data analytics, vendor market share and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts for Big Data hardware, software and professional services from 2015 through to 2030. Historical figures are also presented for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014. The forecasts are further segmented for 8 horizontal submarkets, 15 vertical markets, 6 regions and 35 countries.
Despite challenges relating to privacy concerns and organizational resistance, Big Data investments continue to gain momentum throughout the globe. The Research estimates that Big Data investments will account for nearly $40 Billion in 2015 alone. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of 14% over the next 5 years.
This study answers several questions for stakeholders, primarily which market segments they should focus upon during the next five years to prioritize their efforts and investments.
These stakeholders include more than 100 companies both manufacturing and providing services in the Big Data such as,
1010data, Accel Partners, Accenture, Actian Corporation, Actuate Corporation, Adaptive Insights, adMarketplace, Adobe, ADP, Advizor Solutions, AeroSpike, AFS Technologies, AlchemyDB, Aldeasa, Alpine Data Labs, Alteryx, Altiscale, Altosoft, Amazon.com, AMD, AnalyticsIQ, Antic Entertainment and other major players in the market.
Countires Covered: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Israel, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Pakistan, Philippines, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, UK, USA.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report has the following key findings:
– In 2015, Big Data vendors will pocket nearly $40 Billion from hardware, software and professional services revenues
– Big Data investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of 14% over the next 5 years, eventually accounting for nearly $80 Billion by the end of 2020
– The market is ripe for acquisitions of pure-play Big Data startups, as competition heats up between IT incumbents
– Nearly every large scale IT vendor maintains a Big Data portfolio
– At present, the market is largely dominated by hardware sales and professional services in terms of revenue
– Going forward, software vendors, particularly those in the Big Data analytics segment, are expected to significantly increase their stake in the Big Data market
– By the end of 2020, The Research expects Big Data software revenue to exceed hardware investments by nearly $8 Billion
The report covers the following topics:
– Big Data ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– Big Data technology, standardization and regulatory initiatives
– Big Data industry roadmap and value chain
– Analysis and use cases for 15 vertical markets
– Big Data analytics technology and case studies
– Big Data vendor market share
– Company profiles and strategies of 140 Big Data ecosystem players
– Strategic recommendations for Big Data hardware, software and professional services vendors and enterprises
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2030
Global Big Data Sales (K Units) by Application (2015-2030)
|2015||2017||2030||Market Share (%)||CGAR (%)
|Latin & Central America||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
|Middle East & Africa||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the Big Data ecosystem?
– How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
– What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– Who are the key Big Data software, hardware and services vendors and what are their strategies?
– How much are vertical enterprises investing in Big Data?
– What opportunities exist for Big Data analytics?
– Which countries and verticals will see the highest percentage of Big Data investments?
Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation Market forecasts and historical revenue figures are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
Hardware, Software & Professional Services:
– Professional Services
– Storage & Compute Infrastructure
– Networking Infrastructure
– Hadoop & Infrastructure Software
– Analytic Platforms & Applications
– Cloud Platforms
– Professional Services
– Automotive, Aerospace & Transportation
– Banking & Securities
– Defense & Intelligence
– Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
– Smart Cities & Intelligent Buildings
– Manufacturing & Natural Resources
– Web, Media & Entertainment
– Public Safety & Homeland Security
– Public Services
– Retail & Hospitality
– Utilities & Energy
– Wholesale Trade