The “Mobile Phone Insurance Revenue Forecasts: 2016 – 2030″ datasheet presents market size forecasts for the mobile phone insurance market from 2016 through to 2030. The forecasts are segmented for 5 regional and 25 country level markets. Historical figures are also presented for 2015.
The Publisher Research estimates that the global mobile phone insurance market is expected to account for nearly $20 Billion in revenue by the end of 2016. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 12% over the next four years, eventually accounting for over $30 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020.
This study answers several questions for stakeholders, primarily which market segments they should focus upon during the next five years to prioritize their efforts and investments.
These stakeholders include more than 100 companies both manufacturing and providing services in the Mobile Phone Insurance such as,
A Wireless, AIG (American International Group), Allianz Insurance, Allianz SE Group, América Móvil, AmTrust International Underwriters, Aon, Appalachian Wireless, Apple, Assurant, Asurion, AT&T, AT&T Mobility, Aviva, AXA, Barclays, Best Buy, Bouygues Telecom, Brightstar Corporation, BT Group, Cellebrite, Chubb, CWS (Connected World Services Distributions), Diamond Wireless, Dixons Carphone, DT (Deutsche Telekom), EE, eSecuritel, Fonesure, Fortegra, Geek Squad, GoCare, Groupama, Hollard Group, HSBC, Inhance Technology, iQmetrix, Liberty Mutual Insurance Group, Lifestyle Services Group, Lookout, Markerstudy, Microsoft, Mobi PCS, Mobile Rhino (Stuckey & Company), MTN, NIA (New India Assurance), Nippon Life Insurance, Nokia, NQ Mobile, NTT DoCoMo, Optus, Orange, Pier Insurance Managed Services, ProtectCELL, Safeware, Salt Mobile, Samsung Electronics, SFR, Singtel Group and other major players in the market.
Countries covered: Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Taiwan, UK, USA.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report has the following key findings:
- SNS Research estimates that the global mobile phone insurance market is expected to account for nearly $20 Billion in revenue by the end of 2016.
- The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 12% over the next four years, eventually accounting for over $30 Billion in revenue by the end of 2020.
- In an effort to boost the uptake of mobile phone insurance, wireless carriers and insurance providers have extensively enhanced their insurance offerings with the addition of location tracking, data protection/recovery features and integrated technical support.
- The success of mobile phone insurance plans has driven several wireless carriers, such as NTT DoCoMo and Orange, to invest in the sales of other insurance products through mobile phones and their retail outlets.
- New insurance models are also beginning to emerge, such as London-based So-Sure’s social insurance for mobile phones, which allows customers to get up to 80% of their money back, if they and their friends don’t claim.
- Device OEMs are beginning to invest in tailored plans to suit the specific requirements of certain regional markets. A good example is Xiaomi’s Mi Protect plan in India, which covers accidental and liquid damage, for as little as $7 per year.
The report covers the following topics:
- Mobile phone insurance ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Insurance policy structure, distribution channels and key trends
- Case studies of mobile phone insurance initiatives
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 40 leading ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for ecosystem players
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Global Mobile Phone Insurance Sales (K Units) by Application (2016-2030)
|2016||2017||2030||Market Share (%)2030||CGAR (%)|
|Latin & Central America||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
|Middle East & Africa||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
- How big is the mobile phone insurance opportunity?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- How is the ecosystem evolving by region?
- What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
- Which countries will see the highest percentage of growth?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies?
- What risks are typically covered in mobile phone insurance offerings?
- How can insurance plans help wireless carriers in reducing churn?
- What strategies should wireless carriers, device OEMs and insurance providers adopt to remain competitive?