The “Private LTE Network Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the private LTE network ecosystem including technology, architectural components, operational models, key trends, market drivers, challenges, vertical market opportunities, applications, deployment case studies, spectrum allocation, standardization, regulatory landscape, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for private LTE network infrastructure investments from 2016 till 2030. The forecasts cover 3 submarkets, 5 vertical markets and 6 regions.
Expected to surpass $800 Million in global investments by the end of 2016, private LTE networks are increasingly becoming the preferred approach to deliver mobile broadband services in the critical communications industry. Fueled by large-scale rollouts in the public safety, energy and other sectors, the market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 32% between 2016 and 2020.
This study answers several questions for stakeholders, primarily which market segments they should focus upon during the next five years to prioritize their efforts and investments.
These stakeholders include more than 100 companies both manufacturing and providing services in the Private LTE Network Ecosystem such as,
3GPP (3rd Generation Partnership Project), Abu Dhabi Police, Accelleran, Adax, ADCOM-911 (Adams County Communications Center), Addis Ababa Light Rail, Advantech, Advantech Wireless, Affirmed Networks, Airbus Defence and Space, Airbus Group, Air-Lynx, Airspan Networks, Airwave, Alcatel-Lucent, Alstom, Altiostar Networks, Ambulance Victoria, Amdocs, Anritsu Corporation, Ansaldo STS, Arcadyan Technology Corporation, Argela, Aricent, ARItel, Arqiva, Artemis Networks, Aselsan, ASOCS, ASTRI (Hong Kong Applied Science and Technology Research Institute), ASTRID, AT&T, Athena Wireless Communications, Athonet, Atlas Telecom, Avanti Communications Group, Aviat Networks and other major players in the market.
Countries covered: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Aruba, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bermuda, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Brunei.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report has the following key findings:
– Expected to surpass $800 Million in global investments by the end of 2016, private LTE networks are increasingly becoming the preferred approach to deliver mobile broadband services in the critical communications industry. Fueled by large-scale rollouts in the public safety, energy and other sectors, the market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 32% between 2016 and 2020.
– By the end of 2020, the North America region will account for over 35% of all private LTE investments worldwide. However, largely driven by South Korea’s rollout plans for public safety, railway and maritime LTE networks, the Asia Pacific region will continue to retain a strong position in the market.
– Several companies, such as TEN (Texas Energy Network) and INET (Infrastructure Networks) in the United States, have strategically deployed private LTE networks in remote, oil-rich areas, to exclusively provide mobile broadband services to energy companies.
– To alleviate large-scale infrastructure investments, several European countries are pairing dedicated private mobile core platforms with commercial LTE networks to deliver prioritized mobile broadband services to public safety subscribers.
– Conventional LMR industry players are leveraging partnerships with established LTE infrastructure OEMs such as Ericsson, Nokia, Huawei and Samsung, to offer end-to-end private LTE network solutions..
Inquire for Discount at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/07203973/the-private-lte-network-ecosystem-2016-to-2030-opportunities-challenges-strategies-industry-verticals-forecasts/discount
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the private LTE network opportunity?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
– What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
– Which submarkets will see the highest percentage of growth?
– How does standardization impact the adoption of LTE for critical communications?
– When will MCPTT (Mission-Critical Push-to-Talk) and proximity services see large-scale proliferation?
– What opportunities exist for commercial mobile operators in the private LTE network ecosystem?
– Will LTE replace GSM-R and other legacy technologies for railway communications and applications?
– Which spectrum band will be the most dominant choice for private LTE network deployments?
Global Private LTE Network Ecosystem Sales (K Units) by Application (2016-2030)
|2016||2017||2030||Market Share (%)2030||CGAR (%)|
|Latin & Central America||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
|Middle East & Africa||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
The report covers the following topics:
– Private LTE network ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– Technology, architectural components and operational models
– Analysis of vertical markets, applications and key trends
– Case studies of 20 private LTE network deployments
– Review of spectrum allocation for private LTE networks
– Regulatory landscape and standardization
– Industry roadmap and value chain
– Profiles and strategies of 190 ecosystem players including LTE infrastructure OEMs and system integrators
– Strategic recommendations for enterprises, LTE infrastructure OEMs, system integrators and mobile operators
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2016 till 2030
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
– RAN (Radio Access Network)
– EPC (Evolved Packet Core) & Policy
– Mobile Backhaul & Transport
– Public Safety
– Energy & Utilities