The “TD-LTE Ecosystem: 2015 – 2020- Infrastructure, Devices, Subscriptions & Operator Revenue” report presents an in-depth assessment of the TD-LTE market including key market drivers, challenges, operator revenue potential, infrastructure/device deployment commitments, future roadmap, value chain, vendor strategies and strategic recommendations. The report also presents revenue and shipment market size and forecasts for both infrastructure and devices, along with subscription and service revenue projections for the LTE market as a whole, as well as separate projections for the TD-LTE and LTE FDD sub-markets from 2015 through to 2020. Historical figures are also presented for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014.
Driven by the thriving ecosystem, TD-LTE operator service revenue is expected to account for over $230 Billion by the end of 2020. By this period, TD-LTE networks will serve nearly 1 Billion subscribers worldwide.
This study answers several questions for stakeholders, primarily which market segments they should focus upon during the next five years to prioritize their efforts and investments.
These stakeholders include more than 100 companies both manufacturing and providing services in the TD-LTE Ecosystem such as,
21 Vianet Group, 2K Telecom, 3GPP (Third Generation Partnership Project), 7Layers, Accelleran, Acer, Adax, ADIV, Aero2, Affirmed Networks, Afrimax, AINMT Holdings, Airbus Defence & Space, Airspan Networks, Airvana, AKM (Asahi Kasei Microdevices), Alcatel-Lucent, Alcatel-Lucent Shanghai Bell Company, Altair Semiconductor, Altiostar Networks, Amdocs, América Móvil, Amethon, Anite and other major players in the market.
Countires Covered: Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Philippines, Poland, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, UK and USA.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report has the following key findings:
– TD-LTE infrastructure investments on macrocell and small cell equipment are expected to grow at a CAGR of 15% over the next 5 years, eventually surpassing $12 Billion by the end of 2020
– TD-LTE operator service revenue is expected to account for over $230 Billion by the end of 2020. By this period, TD-LTE networks will serve nearly 1 Billion subscribers worldwide
– Utilizing 3.5 GHz and above TDD spectrum bands can significantly improve network performance and help operators in leveraging new technologies such as LTE Hotspot Improvements (LTE-Hi)
– 2015 continues to see a significant improvement in the scale of economy for the TD-LTE ecosystem, and tighter integration between TDD and FDD
– Huawei and ZTE lead the TD-LTE infrastructure market share, largely due to domestic contracts in China. However, Nokia, Alcatel-Lucent and Ericsson are expected to capitalize on upcoming deployments opportunities in both Europe and Asia
The report covers the following topics:
– TD-LTE infrastructure
– TD-LTE devices
– TD-LTE spectrum
– TD-LTE subscriptions and service revenues
– TD-LTE network deployment case studies
– Market drivers and barriers
– TD-LTE infrastructure and device vendor assessment
– Wireless network infrastructure industry roadmap and value chain
– Company profiles and strategies of TD-LTE ecosystem players
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2020
– Strategic recommendations for TD-LTE operators, infrastructure and device vendors
Global TD-LTE Ecosystem Sales (K Units) by Application (2015-2020)
|2015||2017||2020||Market Share (%)||CGAR (%)|
|Latin & Central America||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
|Middle East & Africa||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the TD-LTE ecosystem?
– How is the TD-LTE ecosystem evolving by segment and region? What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– Who are the key TD-LTE vendors and what are their strategies?
– What strategies should be adopted by wireless carriers, infrastructure and device vendors to remain a dominant market force in the TD-LTE ecosystem?
– How much are vendors and operators investing in TD-LTE?
– How low is the TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of a TD-LTE deployment in comparison to a FDD LTE network?
– What opportunities exist for TD-LTE small cells in the 3.5 GHz and above spectrum bands?
– How will TD-LTE ARPU evolve overtime?
– Which countries will see the highest number of TD-LTE subscriptions?
– Will all WiMAX operators transition to TD-LTE?
Historical Revenue & Forecast Segmentation:
Market forecasts and historical revenue/unit shipment/subscription figures are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
LTE Infrastructure Shipments & Revenue:
– TD-LTE Macrocell eNodeBs (eNBs)
– LTE FDD Macrocell eNBs
– LTE FDD Small Cells
– TD-LTE Small Cells
LTE Device Shipments & Revenue:
– LTE FDD
– Form Factor (Embedded Cards, Consumer Gadgets, Netbooks, PCs, Routers, Smartphones, Tablets and USB Dongles)
LTE Subscriptions and Operator Service Revenue:
– LTE FDD