The “Wearable Technology Ecosystem: 2015 – 2030– Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the wearable technology ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, consumer & vertical market opportunities, use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies, vendor market share and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for wearable device shipments and revenue from 2015 through to 2030. The forecasts are further segmented for 7 device form factor submarkets, 7 vertical markets, 6 regions and 73 countries.
The Research estimates that by 2016, wearable device shipments will surpass 140 Million and will account for nearly $30 Billion in revenue. The market is further expected to grow at a CAGR of 30% over the next five years.
This study answers several questions for stakeholders, primarily which market segments they should focus upon during the next five years to prioritize their efforts and investments.
These stakeholders include more than 100 companies both manufacturing and providing services in the Wearable Technology Ecosystem such as,
270 Vision, 3L Labs, 4DForce, 4iii Innovations, 9Solutions, Abbot Laboratories, AcousticSheep, Active Mind Technology, Adidas, AgaMatrix, AirType, Amazon, Ambit Networks, AMD (Advanced Micro Devices), Amiigo, Amulyte, Animas, Apple, ARA (Applied Research Associates), Archos, ARM Holdings, Asahi Kasei Group, ASUS (ASUSTeK Computer), ASX, AT&T Mobility, Atellani and other major players in the market.
Countires Covered: Algeria, Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bangladesh, Belarus, Belgium, Bolivia, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report has the following key findings:
– By 2016, wearable device OEMs will pocket nearly $30 Billion from device shipment revenues
– The Research estimates that fitness and sports centric wearable device shipments are expected to grow at a CAGR of 28% over the next 5 years, eventually accounting for 80 Million device shipments by the end of 2020
– Wireless carriers are increasingly integrating wearable devices within their M2M and IoT strategies
– Wearable devices will help wireless carriers drive over $71 Billion in additional service revenue by the end of 2020, following a CAGR of nearly 80% between 2015 and 2020
– The wearable applications ecosystem will account for nearly $2 Billion in revenue by the end of 2016
– Driven by ongoing innovation and crowdfunding campaigns, The Research estimates that investors will pour over $1 Billion into wearable technology startups in 2015
– The market is ripe for acquisitions of pure-play wearable technology startups, as competition heats up between consumer and vertical centric OEMs
– Nearly 50% of all wearable devices shipped in 2020 will support embedded cellular connectivity. This represents a $1.1 Billion opportunity for wireless chipset suppliers
Inquire for Discount at: https://www.marketinsightsreports.com/reports/07203995/the-wearable-technology-ecosystem-2015-2030-opportunities-challenges-strategies-industry-verticals-and-forecasts/discount
The report covers the following topics:
– Wearable technology ecosystem
– Market drivers and barriers
– Enabling technologies for wearable devices
– Prospects of standardization and regulation for wearable technology
– Wearable technology industry roadmap and value chain
– Assessment of vertical market opportunities and use cases for consumer, healthcare, professional sports, retail & hospitality, military, public safety and 8 other verticals
– Case studies of wearable technology deployments
– Company profiles and strategies of over 360 wearable technology ecosystem players
– Wearable device vendor market share
– Wearable device operating systems
– Prospects of smartphone OEMs and wireless chipset suppliers in the wearable technology ecosystem
– LTE Direct and its impact on wearable technology
– Strategic recommendations for enabling technology providers, wearable device OEMs, vertical market players, application developers and wireless carriers
– Market analysis and forecasts from 2015 till 2030
Global Wearable Technology Ecosystem Sales (K Units) by Application (2015-2030)
|2015||2017||2030||Market Share (%)||CGAR (%)|
|Latin & Central America||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
|Middle East & Africa||xx||xx||xx||xx%||xx%|
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
– How big is the wearable technology ecosystem?
– How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region? – What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
– What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
– Who are the key wearable device vendors and what are their strategies?
– How much are vertical enterprises investing in wearable devices?
– What opportunities exist for wireless chipset suppliers in the wearable technology ecosystem?
– How can wireless carriers capitalize on the growing popularity of smart watches, fitness bands, smart glasses and other wearable devices?
– Which countries, regions and verticals will see the highest percentage of wearable device shipments?
– Which sports category will see the highest level of wearable technology integration?
– How big is the wearable applications ecosystem?
Forecast Segmentation: Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their categories:
– Wearable device shipments and revenue
– Wearable application ecosystem revenue
– Wearable driven wireless carrier service revenue
– Vertical Submarkets
Retail & Hospitality
– Form Factor Submarkets