Global Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2) Market Insights, Forecast To 2025; presents an in-depth assessment of the Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2) including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2) investments from 2018 till 2025.
Cyanamide is an organic compound with the formula CN2H2. This white solid is widely used in agriculture and the production of pharmaceuticals and other organic compounds. It is also used as an alcohol deterrent drug in Canada, Europe and Japan. The molecule features a nitrile group attached to an amino group. Derivatives of this compound are also referred to as cyanamides, the most common being calcium cyanamide(CaCN2).
Global Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2) market size will increase to 350 Million US$ by 2025, from 330 Million US$ in 2017, at a CAGR of 0.6% during the forecast period. In this study, 2017 has been considered as the base year and 2018 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2).
Sample Inquire at:
The major manufacturers covered in this report: Evonik, Richman Chemical, AlzChem AG, Nippon Carbide Industries (NCI), Ningxia Darong, Jiangsu Deda, Company Rugao Zhongru, Company Taixing Youlian, Company Taixing Kangtai, Company Taixing Taipeng, ShandongEfirm
Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2) Breakdown Data by Type
Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2) Breakdown Data by Application
Avail Discount on this:
Market segmented by Regions:
North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
Central & South America (Brazil, Rest of South America)
Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Other)
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2) Market size and the growth rate in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the global Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2)?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies in the Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2)?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2)?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- What are the Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2) Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2)?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of The Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2)?
Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2) Market Report includes detailed Overview of:
- Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2) Market Overview by Type and Application, Region, Share, Sales
- Global Market Competition by Players/Suppliers
- Global Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2) Market Players/Suppliers Profiles and Sales Data
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Global Cyanamide (CAS 420-04-2) Market Forecast
- Research Findings and Conclusion Details
Browse Full Report:
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
About Us: –
MarketInsightsReports is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. MarketInsightsReports offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.
Reach us : Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 / +91-750-707-8687
Connect with us on: