Global LED Grow Lights Market Insights, Forecast To 2025; presents an in-depth assessment of the LED Grow Lights including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, operator case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for LED Grow Lights investments from 2018 till 2025.
LED grow lights are composed of light-emitting diodes, usually in a casing with a heat sink and built-in fans. LED grow lights do not usually require separate ballast and can be plugged directly into a standard electrical socket. LED grow lights can act as daylight in the absence of sunlight, so that plants can be normal or better growth and development. LED grow lights has strong roots, encourage, adjust the flowering, color, to promote fruit ripening, color, enhance the taste and quality of the role.
The LED Grow Lights market was valued at 780 Million US$ in 2017 and is projected to reach 2380 Million US$ by 2025, at a CAGR of 14.9% during the forecast period. In this study, 2017 has been considered as the base year and 2018 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for LED Grow Lights.
Sample Inquire at:
The major manufacturers covered in this report: Philips, Osram, General Electric, Easy Agricultural, Illumitex, Fionia Lighting, Lumigrow, Kind LED Grow Lights, California LightWorks, Spectrum King Grow Lights, Valoya, Weshine, Apollo Horticulture, Kessil, Cidly, Heliospectra AB, LEDHYDROPONICS, Ohmax Optoelectronic, Zhicheng
LED Grow Lights Breakdown Data by Type
High Power (?300W)
Low Power (?300W)
LED Grow Lights Breakdown Data by Application
Indoor Grow Facilities
Avail Discount on this:
Market segmented by Regions:
North America (United States, Canada, Mexico)
Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam)
Europe (Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Rest of Europe)
Central & South America (Brazil, Rest of South America)
Middle East & Africa (GCC Countries, Turkey, Egypt, South Africa, Other)
The research provides answers to the following key questions:
- What will be the LED Grow Lights Market size and the growth rate in 2025?
- What are the key factors driving the global LED Grow Lights?
- Who are the key market players and what are their strategies in the LED Grow Lights?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global LED Grow Lights?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- What are the LED Grow Lights Market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the LED Grow Lights?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of The LED Grow Lights?
LED Grow Lights Market Report includes detailed Overview of:
- LED Grow Lights Market Overview by Type and Application, Region, Share, Sales
- Global Market Competition by Players/Suppliers
- Global LED Grow Lights Market Players/Suppliers Profiles and Sales Data
- Manufacturing Cost Analysis
- Marketing Strategy Analysis, Distributors/Traders
- Market Effect Factors Analysis
- Global LED Grow Lights Market Forecast
- Research Findings and Conclusion Details
Browse Full Report:
Secondary Research Information is collected from a number of publicly available as well as paid databases. Public sources involve publications by different associations and governments, annual reports and statements of companies, white papers and research publications by recognized industry experts and renowned academia etc. Paid data sources include third party authentic industry databases.
Once data collection is done through secondary research, primary interviews are conducted with different stakeholders across the value chain like manufacturers, distributors, ingredient/input suppliers, end customers and other key opinion leaders of the industry. Primary research is used both to validate the data points obtained from secondary research and to fill in the data gaps after secondary research.
About Us: –
MarketInsightsReports is an online market research reports library of 500,000+ in-depth studies of over 5000 micro markets. MarketInsightsReports offers research studies on agriculture, energy and power, chemicals, environment, medical devices, healthcare, food and beverages, water, advanced materials and much more.
Reach us : Irfan Tamboli (Head of Sales)
Phone: + 1704 266 3234 / +91-750-707-8687
Connect with us on: